MARVELLOUS CALELLA ON THE BEACH!
The fresh ocean breeze, the busy life at the boulevard, amazing sea views and the beach itself, you will have it all right down the apartment.
You will totally disconnect while staying here; listening to the calming sound of the sea at night or enjoying a drink at the boulevard.
This apartment, located right in the middle of the lively Calella, brings you a jaw dropping view!
It has a fully equipped bathroom and open kitchen. The kitchen connects with the living/dining room. The bedroom has a queen sized bed. Besides this, there are bunk beds smartly placed in the hallway (only opened when needed) and a unique bathroom.
The living room is spacious and airy, perfect for a refreshing and relaxing holiday. The property is located in a beautiful, unique and authentic building, with a beautiful stairway.
It provides a parking lot (only for small cars!!) that will make things easy for you!
You will be right on the boulevard, meaning right next to the restaurants and bars!
As a young and vibrant company, we work every day with joy to expand our community of Easy Travelers, and to share experiences with people from all over the world.
1 Bedroom with a queen size bed
1 Living room with a sofa, dining table, TV and auxiliary table
1 Open kitchen, equipped with all its necessary tools.
1 Washing machine
1 Full equipped bathroom with a shower
Ceiling fan (in the bedroom)
Balcony with sea views
Calella de Palafrugell:
Calella is a small old fishing town, with a lot of history on its façades, a beautiful beach, and tons of stores throughout. It is well connected to the beaches close by through the "Camí de Ronda", which we highly suggest you as a day walk!
Calella de Palafrugell has a number of beautiful small coves linked to Llafranc via a coastal walk. The first beach you will encounter is 'Canadell', where you will find the Tragamar restaurant right on the beach (only open during the summer season).
Port Bo is a small sandy cove located just south of central Calella de Palafrugell. Les Voltes is a beach with a small promenade set back from the beach. It has several restaurants and beach shops.
Platja Sota Can Calau is the next one along and after that Port Pelegri, Sant Roc and at last El Golfet which is approximately 1.5 km from central Calella de Palafrugell.
Once a year a big festival is celebrated in town: The Cap Roig Festival, is a music and dance festival held in the Gardens of Cap Roig, in Calella de Palafrugell. All kinds of national and international artists participate. The festival is held on an open-air stage with a capacity of 2.118 spectators. It gathers the artists in a natural area, facing the sea.
We recommend coming by car to Calella de Palafrugell for your best convenience. In case you do, we offer free parking below the apartment. It is only suitable for small cars and the space is very tight. You can find all details on how to gain access to Calella (restricted area) in our online Guest Portal, the processing of the request to the local police might take some days, so we recommend you to request it at least 5 days before your arrival.
When coming with public transport, you will have to take a bus to Palafrugell and once there change busses to Calella de Palafrugell. This will take you, however, much longer than when travelling by car.
BE AWARE !! - City Tax is 1,10 € per person and day. IF YOU BOOK WITH AIRBNB, THIS TAX IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL PRICE AND HAS TO BE PAID ASIDE.
- If you wish to sleep separately, it is important to advise before or while making the reservation. In any case, at least 3 days before your arrival. Depending on the variation it implies, it may be charged separately (12€/set)
- We work with a self check-in system via our own mobile application! In any case, we are available for anything that could happen during your stay.
- Check-in is possible after 18h. (check-out until 14h)
- Sheets and towels (shower) are provided for the amount of guests indicated in the reservation. Any extra set (towels or sheets) is 10€.
- Beach towels are not provided
- The cleaning fee covers the final cleaning at the end of your stay
- PARTIES are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN
- It is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN to SMOKE in any part of the apartment
- On the day of departure, it is important for you to wash your dishes, take the garbage away, turn off all lights and electric devices, leave the keys on the dining table and close the door behind you when you walk out.