There were a number of issues with the Gaite apartment (Unit 601)
1) We reserved a suite that has a tree like structure next to the sofa per the catalog. However, upon check-in, we were told our desired suite was occupied by another tenant and the staff couldn't locate the communication about my request. In addition, there were no intention to find a resolution / honor our previous request
2) The bathroom shower does not have enough water pressure and hot water. Even the water sink has more water pressure compared to the shower. Given the limited amount of pressure, by the time the water hit your skin, it already ended up cold. We had to restart the water heater (electric) a number of time in order to get it to work
3) When we requested a technician to address our shower problem, he / she did not bother to take off their shoes and entered the shower. By the time we returned, the bathroom was cover with muddy print. No one bother to wipe it off / clean up the mess before leaving
4) Internet connection was a hit and miss. A number of staffs had to come to the suite and check the internet connection (mostly in the afternoon, when we were not around). We find the frequent visits intrusive as we had an incident where the safe was opened whilst we were away. (the safe was locked in the morning) Fortunately, nothing was missing, but we find the experience unpleasant and not acceptable.
5) The maintenance is lacking, the sofa was falling apart & speaker screen was on the ground