THE UNIQUE STORY, AS TOLD BY THE HOMEOWNER
The owners fell in love with this castle at first sight. They did not hesitate and bought it already 3 days after they saw it, despite the distance of 200 kilometers from their home. This castle is now part of their lives, both personally and professionally.
When they bought it 10 days before the first Belgian lockdown, their renovation plans were somewhat disrupted. They took the opportunity to turn the lockdown into something positive by taking their four children and moving to the castle, where they were lucky enough to find helpful people who helped them renovate the castle. The renovation took 10 months, during which they worked hard from morning to night. As a result, this castle is not only a family project, but above all a very personal one. They were able to design it with an eye for the beauty and history of the castle.
The owners have installed a number of facilities so that they can offer the castle to a large number of guests with different needs. Think of a small cinema, a sauna, a zip line 110 meters long, a barbecue, a steam shower, massage chairs, a picnic area, an outdoor obstacle course, a beautiful terrace, etc.
With its untouched exterior, one will truly feel like they are in another era. But thanks to the renovations inside, they can enjoy all the comforts of modern times. For example, the castle has two beautiful, fully equipped kitchens: in the basement there is a large semi-professional kitchen for large groups, and on the 2nd floor there is a smaller, but still very well equipped kitchen.
- This authentic castle was purchased by the current owner in 2020, and after purchase has been completely renovated and equipped with modern facilities, such as a sauna, a small cinema, a steam shower, massage chairs and a beautiful terrace
- Ideal for business stays and vacations with family and friends
- Mozet is one of the most beautiful villages in Wallonia. Nature lovers can also visit nearby Namur, with its citadel, 10 km from the accommodation
- Dinant, with its steep cliffs and numerous events, is a 30-minute drive away and a visit to the prehistoric caves of Goyet is also well worthwhile
- With impressive fireplaces and the use of marble, classic features are evident at this accommodation. You'll also find a picnic area and an outdoor obstacle course
- The first floor can serve perfectly as a meeting room, thanks to the possibility of separating these rooms from the rest of the castle. A video projector is also available
- There is about 600 m² of living space and the bedrooms have their own bathroom