TAP Portugal Lounge at Madeira Airport (FNC)
- First-class experience before, after or between flights
- Useful amenities like WiFi, charging stations & TVs
- Relaxing oasis with food & open bar for drinks
- Open to travellers with any airline & ticket class
- Friendly staff to ensure that you're well taken care of
Lounge Access includes Food and Drinks
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children aged 1 and younger are complimentary.
- Children aged 11 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- You must be at least 18 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol.
- Your visit may be extended for an additional fee, payable on the day of your stay, subject to availability.
- Opening hours are 6 AM - 11 PM daily.
- Maximum group size is 7 people. If your group size is for 8 or more travellers, the lounge must authorise your booking, before your reservation is confirmed.
- Holiday Extras will contact you within 7 days of booking to confirm your entry time to the lounge. Entry time must be confirmed at least 48 hours prior to arrival.
What you can expect
Put your travel-weary feet up with a first-class relaxation experience in the TAP Portugal Lounge. This peaceful oasis offers a convenient escape from the hustle and bustle of the airport, complete with amenities such as WiFi, TVs and refreshing drinks.
Before a flight, after a long journey or between destinations, there's no better place to rest and refresh than at the TAP Portugal Lounge. Unwind with a drink at the bar and take a moment to read or watch TV in comfort – with a little more legroom than you get on the plane. Charging stations let you power up your devices and Internet access lets you keep in touch with friends and family back home.
TAP Portugal Lounge is open to travellers of any ticket class on any airline, so you can rest easy knowing that your gate is just steps away.